Do you need some cute hairstyles for school or hairstyles for work to do in a pinch?
Waking up in the morning before school or work can be an absolute struggle. Sure, you picked out your outfit the night before and your bag is already packed with all of your books and half-eaten bag of Boom Chicka Pop, but you just don’t have the energy to do anything. The weight of only five hours of sleep is sagging down the bags under your eyes. There is only one way to make you feel a little better about the long day ahead of you -–your hair looking fabulous.
Believe me, I know there isn’t enough time to curl your hair and put it into some Pinterest-looking up-do! But, no worries. Let’s get started with three quick easy hairstyles.
#1. The Fishtail Side Braid
2) Grab two tiny sections of your hair, starting with the pieces that are closest to your face. (For explaining purposes, let’s call them A and B).
3) Begin twisting A and B around each other twice.
4) The piece that is closest to your face after twisting (A) should be left alone, as you grab another strand (C) to twist around B.
5) Twist strands B and C around each other, then put B off to the side.
6) Continue grabbing and twisting these tiny sections until you are happy with the look.
7) Now divide all of your hair into two large sections (once again, let’s call these A and B) that will allow us to simply fishtail the rest of our hair, pulling the look together.
8) Take an outermost section of A and place it in between A and B.
9) Take an outermost section of B and place it in between A and B.
10) Repeat steps 8&9 until you have no more hair to braid.
11) Secure the look with an elastic and you’re good to go!
#2. Adding Some Height
2) Brush it back into a high ponytail.
3) Secure an elastic somewhere near the middle of the ponytail.
4) Now use your hands to push the hair up and give it that volume. Secure the height of your hair with two bobby pins.
5) You can even add a bow or some other hair accessory to spice the look up a bit!
6) Now just brush out your hair to give it a clean look and you’re finished!
#3. The Double Braid
2) Now gather those hairs and brush them back – use two bobby pins to secure in the back.
3) Evenly divide the rest of your hair and place it in front of your shoulders.
4) On the one side, simply take a tiny section of that hair, divide that into three sections, and braid.
5) On the other side, braid your entire section of hair normally, or if you want you can definitely add a fishtail.
6) Secure both braids with an elastic and you’re all set to go!
Feel free to leave any comments or questions down below. I hope you enjoyed my videos!
Written by: Aerin Wagner